[bioknoppix-discuss] bioknoppix new web portal

Carlos Rodriguez carlos at hpcf.upr.edu
Mon Aug 30 12:27:23 AST 2004

  The HPCf is releasing the new web page for bioknoppix. Besides some
cosmetic changes, the new page will provide to the bioknoppix community
ways of interacting with each other and us. On the new plone based page
the users will be allowed to join, so they'll can have their own
personal home page, post comments and news, add content, and be able to
use tools that we'll make available. We hope that you will join, it's
free, simple and non intrusive.

Carlos M Rodriguez
HPCf